This Website Affiliate Agreement sets forth the terms under which one website becomes an affiliate of another. If a customer clicks on a displayed advertisement and makes a purchase, a referral fee (generally 5-10%) is paid to the original website. There are also website affiliate programs based on a “pay per click? basis. This agreement sets forth the specific terms of the arrangement and can be used for one-time or ongoing services. A well-written Website Affiliate Agreement will be invaluable in the event of disagreements or misunderstandings.
This Website Affiliate Agreement for your state includes the following:
- Parties: This provision sets out the parties to the agreement and the date of signing;
- Use of Promotional Materials: This provision specifically details the promotional materials to be used and the specific way they will be displayed;
- Commissions: This provision sets forth the detailed commission structure;
- Representations and Warranties: This provision sets forth the specific representations and warranties made by the affiliate.
Protect your Rights and your Property by using our professionally prepared up-to-date forms.
This attorney-prepared packet contains:
- Instructions and Checklist
- General Information
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Website Affiliate Agreement for use in your state
State Law Compliance: This form complies with the laws of your state